CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Fishing Reports  Hop To Forums  SoCal Trip Reports    Local lobster report for 2-28
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Local lobster report for 2-28
 Login/Join

CB HB Staff
Captain
Picture of UnReel
posted
Went out hoop'n localy again with my buddy Dean (BankRobber) Tuesday night after work. Since I dont get off untill 6pm from the CB store we got a late start and didn't get the first set down untill around 9am and we worked untill about 1am. Decent crawl but no 1 spot went off as we just picked off a couple here and there. Final tally was nine good keepers (1/4" over keeper size to about 7lbs or so), 4 to 6 shorts. Bait used was salmon heads and macks. Here's a feew pics of the b-tank with the nine keepers and my share of the take.

Nine solid keepers

My share of the take

Glad you could make it Dean, had a great time and it was good to get out and scout around and do some pulling with ya. Lets do it again soon.

Tight lines,
Behdad

Posts: 169 | Registered: 15 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post