CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Fishing Reports  Hop To Forums  SoCal Trip Reports    Laguna Niguel Lake report 3-14-12 10lb crankbait trout
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Laguna Niguel Lake report 3-14-12 10lb crankbait trout
 Login/Join

CB HB Staff
Captain
Picture of UnReel
posted
Finaly got a chance to get out and do some fishing after a marathon week and a half due to the LB FHS. Glad thats over !!!!! Anyway, decidied to hit Laguna Niguel Lake after getting a couple nice fish reports at the show. Got there at 6am and got a rental boat and went to my go to spot and worked it untill noon and managed 7 or 8 trout (4 kept the rest released)on the cranks topped by a 10lb bow. No minijig fish for me, all crankbait fish. Also saw at least two or three other 10lbers caught as well as a couple 7 to 8lb fish otherwise it was fair fishing.

Here's a vid of a couple of the smaller trout caught as well as the 10lber.
http://youtu.be/40rtyGS3AwA

Pics of the catch.

10lb'er

Days catch

Big fish are biting!!!! go get'em

Tight lines,
Behdad

This message has been edited. Last edited by: UnReel,

Posts: 169 | Registered: 15 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Deckhand
posted Hide Post
Hi Behdad,
Wow nice fish!
Your video is not playing, FYI.
Here is the error:
"This video contains content from WMG and UMG, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

I was at lake from shore last sunday at it was TOUGH. 6 poles in water from open to close and only 4 bites, 2 landed fish.
I literally was watching the trout schools swim right by our baits and ignoring them.
Most people ended with 1 or 2 fish, except for 1 hot spot.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: allanon,

Posts: 15 | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CB HB Staff
Captain
Picture of UnReel
posted Hide Post
Thats weird as I just went and ran the video on BD and or CB website with out any warnings or error messages ? Weird you get those error messages. I'll go home tonight and repost the vid with out music and see if that helps.

CB HB Staff
Captain
Picture of UnReel
posted Hide Post
A few guys couldn't view the vid due to the music content so I took the old vid out of my first post and replaced it with the non-music version so everyone should be to watch it now.

Hope you enjoy it.

Tight lines,
Behdad