The CharkBoards!
Laguna Niguel Lake report 3-14-12 10lb crankbait trout

This topic can be found at:
http://charkbait.evecommunity.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2051068602/m/265009176001

15 March 2012, 10:19 AM
UnReel
Laguna Niguel Lake report 3-14-12 10lb crankbait trout
Finaly got a chance to get out and do some fishing after a marathon week and a half due to the LB FHS. Glad thats over !!!!! Anyway, decidied to hit Laguna Niguel Lake after getting a couple nice fish reports at the show. Got there at 6am and got a rental boat and went to my go to spot and worked it untill noon and managed 7 or 8 trout (4 kept the rest released)on the cranks topped by a 10lb bow. No minijig fish for me, all crankbait fish. Also saw at least two or three other 10lbers caught as well as a couple 7 to 8lb fish otherwise it was fair fishing.

Here's a vid of a couple of the smaller trout caught as well as the 10lber.
http://youtu.be/40rtyGS3AwA

Pics of the catch.

10lb'er

Days catch

Big fish are biting!!!! go get'em

Tight lines,
Behdad

This message has been edited. Last edited by: UnReel,
15 March 2012, 11:39 AM
allanon
Hi Behdad,
Wow nice fish!
Your video is not playing, FYI.
Here is the error:
"This video contains content from WMG and UMG, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

I was at lake from shore last sunday at it was TOUGH. 6 poles in water from open to close and only 4 bites, 2 landed fish.
I literally was watching the trout schools swim right by our baits and ignoring them.
Most people ended with 1 or 2 fish, except for 1 hot spot.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: allanon,
15 March 2012, 03:24 PM
UnReel
Thats weird as I just went and ran the video on BD and or CB website with out any warnings or error messages ? Weird you get those error messages. I'll go home tonight and repost the vid with out music and see if that helps.
17 March 2012, 09:53 AM
UnReel
A few guys couldn't view the vid due to the music content so I took the old vid out of my first post and replaced it with the non-music version so everyone should be to watch it now.

Hope you enjoy it.

Tight lines,
Behdad