CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Fishing Reports  Hop To Forums  SoCal Trip Reports    Laguna Niguel Lake trout report 12-14. WFO with a pair of big'ns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Laguna Niguel Lake trout report 12-14. WFO with a pair of big'ns
 Login/Join

CB HB Staff
Captain
Picture of UnReel
posted
After an epic trip at Irvine Lake with the boys Monday I was dieing to get back out on the water to do some more trouting but this time I wanted to get back to Laguna Niguel Lake to see if the mini jig bite was still on. It was. Fished in a rental boat from 7:30am untill 11:30am and managed 23 trout (18 released and 5 kept) including 6 1/2 and a 8 1/2 kicker bows.

Fresh one on the mini jig

6 1/2 on the deck

On the pearl minijig with garlic scent

8 1/2 on the deck on the pearl with garlic combe

You know its your day when you land your big fish of the day and the hook pops out and it looks like this

the days limit

Pair of bookend bows 6 1/2 and 8 1/2

Man what an unreal day of trouting!!!! LNL is on fire !!!!!!

Also saw this guy first thing in the morning as I went to get my rental. Didn't get his name but his fish went 12.6. Congrats to him !!!!

Tight lines,
B

Posts: 169 | Registered: 15 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
posted Hide Post
Way to go, Beta! You're absolutely killing it. Good lookin' 'bows to boot! I gotta get out there and get some of your magic to rub off on me! Nice report - keep 'em coming!

- Mike

Posts: 108 | Registered: 27 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post