CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Fishing Reports  Hop To Forums  SoCal Trip Reports    Laguna Niguel lake trout report for 12-21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Laguna Niguel lake trout report for 12-21
 Login/Join

CB HB Staff
Captain
Picture of UnReel
posted
hit up LNL again yesterday morning, got there at 6:15 and there where still a ton of cars in line to get in. Looked like it was going to be a busy day. After entering the park I got in line at the cons. stand and barely got a rental boat as ther where only two left after me and there where still a ton of people in line. After grabbing the rental boat I trid to slip into a open space on the flats. Wasn't easy as it was all ready packed. Heres a pic of the crowed building.

Set up and went to work using a white 1/16 minijig tipped with garlic scent. Again it took a bit for the trout to get going but they did bite pretty good. Not as wide as last week and you had to work harder for bites but I still managed 19 fish and about 10 or more short bites.
Heres a few action shots

The days limit

also, saw a 6 to 8lber caught of a boat and as I was leaving this young fisheran had just weighed in his 9 1/2.

Nice job bud. his buddy who looked just like him showed me a picture of himself with a 9 1/2 he caught last week.

Still WFO trouting at LNL.

Go Get'em.

tight lines,
B

Posts: 169 | Registered: 15 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post