CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Tackle Talk  Hop To Forums  New Gear    Toro Tamer Face Buff - saved my fishing
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Toro Tamer Face Buff - saved my fishing
 Login/Join

2nd Ticket
posted
I just want to say how great the Toro Tamer Face Buffs are. They saved my fishing! I am a ruddy complected "Nordic" type guy and I had decided to stop fishing because of continuing outbreaks of skin cancer (I am 74) - until I got a Toro Tamer Face Buff at Charkbait. Now, combining the Face Buff with a floppy brimmed "boonie" type hat, long sleeved UV resistant shirt and fingerless gloves, I am able to fish again.
Thanks Chark for returning me to something that I love and just at the right time. My son-in-law has just purchased a 38 foot trawler and we will be doing a lot of fishing...
BTW: an added luxury while fishing in hot climates is a pump mist sprayer (Home Depot) which is about the size of a pair of Coke cans placed end to end. Pump it up and it sprays a mist of water. I keep the Face Buff damp with this sprayer and every so often take off the hat and spray my hair. Although the Fae Buff breaths and is not a hot as it looks, it is really comfortable when it is damp (not soaking wet - just damp!)

Posts: 32 | Registered: 18 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post