CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Tackle Talk  Hop To Forums  New Gear    Avet Level Line Reel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Avet Level Line Reel
 Login/Join

2nd Ticket
posted
Hi Chark!

I believe I saw a post over a year ago asking if Avet was planning to come out with a level line reel. I thought I would ask again if there was anything in the works!

Thanks,

Posts: 33 | Registered: 07 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CharkBait Staff
Captain
Picture of Chark
posted Hide Post
Harry completed design work on this project a few years ago, but it was put on hold since there were so many other things on the table. I talked to Avet staff last week, and it appears that they will move forward on this project, and do so sooner rather than later. Also, he did some work on a spinning reel a few years back. That's another thing we'd love to see materialize in coming months. So, keep an eye out. We may have some pre-production news if hope turns to reality.

Great Stuff!
Mark

Posts: 1295 | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Deckhand
Captain
Picture of Agate D
posted Hide Post
It seems like njust yesterday that Harry wasn't filling orders fast enough.......why add to the line and further slow it down?

Posts: 760 | Registered: 03 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CharkBait Staff
Captain
Picture of Chark
posted Hide Post
For the past couple months Avet has been our most reliable supplier in terms of delivery. I honestly don't know how they pull it off, but thankfully they are making our lives much easier here now. But, it is also equally true that something should go away. Reaching the point of too many models.

Great Stuff!
Mark

Posts: 1295 | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post