CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Tackle Talk  Hop To Forums  New Gear    New Tiburon 7530
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Tiburon 7530
 Login/Join

Pinhead
posted
Recently bought the new Tiburon 7530 SST from CharkBait. Great store and great service. 50# JB spectra with a 40# top shot. Read the booklet and like the feel of the reel. Will be going to SD for 1.5 days next week for tuna. Any tips on setting up the auto shift, etc. that may not have been covered in the booklet?

Thanks
Mike

Posts: 2 | Registered: 30 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CharkBait Staff
Captain
Picture of Chark
posted Hide Post
I own a couple of the SST's and usually set them up with the star pretty much buttoned down. That way I'm usually in high gear unless I'm not able to gain line, and then she drops down gaining some power. YOu'll like the reel a lot. If you get lucky and take a 7 day trip or longer and get into some wahoo you'll find that you've got a dandy reel for that application too. They cast well and you're always in the right gear for the situation's demands.

Great Stuff!
Mark

Posts: 1069 | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinhead
posted Hide Post
Thank you Mark.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 30 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post