CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Tackle Talk  Hop To Forums  New Gear    JS1 Decoy Hooks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JS1 Decoy Hooks
 Login/Join

2nd Ticket
posted
I have watched several Australian You Tube videos regarding trolling Rapala type lures which were converted to from treble to single hooks using JS1 Decoy Hooks. The eyes of these hooked are in line with the bend of the hook and would fit just great on a Rapala...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Decoy-...&hash=item25899cf292
I looked up these hooks on eBay and the price was about $6.00 U.S. Dollars for a pack of five 5/0 hooks. Not too bad but, shipping from Vietnam (point of origin) was an additional $6.50 USD. Now $12.50 for five 5/0 hooks is just too high..
Sure hope that Charkbait or some other U.S. importer might stock up on these hooks. I have a hunch that if you imported several hundred or a thousand of these hookls that the per piece shipping would not be quite as bad.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 18 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CharkBait Staff
Captain
Picture of Chark
posted Hide Post
I'll do some looking while at ICAST next week. I've been running ringed hooks which offer same rigging advantage on some lures. Like the way they swing, but there's an extra bit of hardware when connected to the split ring.

Great Stuff!
Mark

Posts: 1287 | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post