CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Fishing Reports  Hop To Forums  Baja/Mexico Reports    Loreto is going off
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Loreto is going off
 Login/Join

Captain
Picture of SoCalAngler
posted
Just talked to my pops in Puerto Escondido just south of Loreto and the fishing is hot. " We had a long run north about 18 miles and found the fish". " Today we caught 20 nice dorados most released execpt one kept dinner all of them in the 18-30lb range". "Wow dad i need to get down there". "Also we had 3 Marlin and 3 Sails, we pulled till we couldn't pull any more". "Come on now what realy happened?". "No S%#@ get down here soon". Well thats the report i have fishin sounds good there. "Stuck to be at work pops hope to get there soon".

Just an after thought the wind was up for a week or so before so not much fishing was done early in week.

Thats the report i have and im sticking to it.

ps. Buy the way my dad is not the high doller fisherman as so much are down there.

here is whats he fishes (as much as he can) http://prd.triumphboats.com/index.cfm?page=modelIntro&siniterx=215CC

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SoCalAngler,

Posts: 403 | Registered: 22 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post