CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Fishing Reports  Hop To Forums  Baja/Mexico Reports    Just introducing myself....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just introducing myself....
 Login/Join

Pinhead
posted
Hello all!

I am new to this forum. I came across it when I was looking up opinions on acid wrap rods. I frequently fish Baja especially Cedros Island as that is where I spend 4-5 months of the year during peak YT season. I hope to meet some you in the future here or on one of our trips.

Oh yes and any advice you can share with me on acid wrap rods will be deeply appreciated.

Hasta pronto amigos!

Orchid Martinez
"Your fish killing hostess with the mostess"
Cedros Outdoor Adventures
www.cedrosoutdooradventures.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 15 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CharkBait Staff
Captain
Picture of Chark
posted Hide Post
Thanks for dropping by and making an introduction. With respect to the acid wrapped rods, I'm not a fan. If a rod is properly splined I don't see any reason for 'em other than the gee-wiz appeal. I grew up in the '60's, came to the conclusion then that acid was far over rated and of minimal benefit.

Happy Trails to you!
Mark

Posts: 1296 | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post