CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Tackle Talk  Hop To Forums  Tackle Help    Avet Pro 30 Narrow
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Avet Pro 30 Narrow
 Login/Join

Captain
posted
I am about to pull the trigger on a new Avet Pro 30 Narrow. I plan on getting it with 80# spectra with a 60# mono topshot. How many yards of each should I get? I prefer a 100 yard topshot, I think, of mono. I am open to suggestions.

For by your words you will be aquitted, and by your words you will be condemned. Matt 12:37

Posts: 191 | Registered: 05 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of Keta
posted Hide Post
I'll check, but if my memory is right (yea, sure) my 30N has 500yds of hollow 80 with room for a 100yd topshot.

Life's Tough, Then You Die

Posts: 576 | Registered: 12 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
posted Hide Post
That's about what I got on mine, but as I loaded the last 150 to 200 yds. by had I don't know for sure.

Get Bent

Posts: 77 | Registered: 19 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Deckhand
Captain
posted Hide Post
When I got my Accurate from Chark, they just spooled it all the way up with spectra, and left enough room to fit a 100yd top shot. Same with my brother's Avets.

Posts: 262 | Registered: 21 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Deckhand
Captain
Picture of big gabe
posted Hide Post
i've got exactly 500yds. 100lb. power pro spectra and close to 100yds. 60lb. mono.

TEAM
976-TUNA

Posts: 177 | Registered: 23 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
posted Hide Post
Guys, thanks for the help. You are some of the most helpful guys on the net

For by your words you will be aquitted, and by your words you will be condemned. Matt 12:37

Posts: 191 | Registered: 05 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of Keta
posted Hide Post
Your welcome, I consider it "pay back" for all of the help I've recieved in the past and hope to get in the future.

Deckhand
Captain
Picture of HOGGEM'IN
posted Hide Post
LEE you are on the wrong boards for the help you need................... Big Grin

Posts: 69 | Registered: 08 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of Keta
posted Hide Post
The "help" I need comes with a Straight Jacket.

I talked to Ted yesterday and he said he would put the second stripper on my rod. I'll bring it up on the 16th.