New
Find
Notify
Tools

newby here
 Login/Join

Captain
posted Hide Post
Thanks SoCal and Keta, I think i'll see if I can cherrypick some of those tuna items.
I need to do some more fishing 1st. Anybody know of anything promising for Sunday local?
Michael

"Learn from the experts, you won't live long enough to figure it all out on your own..."

Posts: 178 | Registered: 17 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Deckhand
Captain
posted Hide Post
I would take a trip down to the local partyboat marina and talk to the guys coming off the boat. Ask what kind of fishing they did, what rigs they needed, and how they liked spending time on that particular boat with that particular crew. Then once you know what boats you like that are in your price range, you can go to their websites and look at the fish report archives, and see who has limtied loads and who is consistenly catching fish. You are not neccesarily looking for the most fish caught, but the highest fish per angler ratio. I wish I could actually give you a list of good boats, but I have never fished the L.A. area.

Posts: 262 | Registered: 21 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
posted Hide Post
I went on the Patriot about a month ago and liked it, even sent an email commenting on what a hoot it was.
Also fished the Pursuit last Sun. had a good time learned a little.
Just though someone might have heard something promising for today/tommorrow.
MMM

"Learn from the experts, you won't live long enough to figure it all out on your own..."

Posts: 178 | Registered: 17 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post