The CharkBoards!
custom wraped rods

This topic can be found at:
http://charkbait.evecommunity.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4381010491/m/7861091232

29 November 2006, 09:42 AM
HOGGEM'IN
custom wraped rods
I am looking to have some custom wraped rods made I want a nice color fade on my wraps. something to really stand out my colors will be bright yellow and bright purple as I have 13 purple Avets. I need some recomendations on who you would recomend to custom wrap some rods.
30 November 2006, 10:29 AM
Keta
Do like I did and "wrap" them in your tailgate Oh well, I wanted a 6-1/2' 30lb rig anyway.

Life's Tough, Then You Die

30 November 2006, 10:39 AM
HOGGEM'IN
OHHHHHHHHHHH geeeeeeeee thanks there Lee just the help I was asking for............LOL
30 November 2006, 04:11 PM
reelveal
Performance Tackle in Los Al does some nice wrapping.

RV
03 December 2006, 11:59 AM
Dockside
Got to rodbuilding.org and ask.
There are plenty of home wrappers in it for a buck.

I figure at my speed, I only get about $2/hr, and wouldn't be interested in a big project.

You'll want to find someone who's in it for the long haul.
Also make sure the thread you use is a common make and color, or buy a spare 6 spools of each color and store them at home in a dark cool place. That way ypu'll be able to duplicate you colors and patterns for years to come as you aquire new rods, or repair some.
The thread color looks different after rod finish is applied. It may be worth the time to have a wooden dowel wrapped and coated prior to having a custom line of rods started. You'll see what it really looks like in the sun.