CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Fishing Reports  Hop To Forums  Bays & Surf    Bay Corbina reports for 10-27, 28 and 29th
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bay Corbina reports for 10-27, 28 and 29th
 Login/Join

CB HB Staff
Captain
Picture of UnReel
posted
Finaly got a chance to get back out on the sand and hunt for some corbina in the backbay now that the tides have worked their way into my fishing window (before work). Set up has been perfect too with a low tide at predawn and a filling tide in the early am.

Thurs, I fished for a couple hrs and managed 2 small halibut and a nice 20" corb.

Fri, Hit the same spot and had a better showing on the corbs. Landed four from 18 to 20" along with a couple perch and small butts.

Sat, again I hit the same spot his morning and had to work hard to get three bites and I was able to hook all three fish. Managed 2 nice corbs about 20" each and a nice size Baybass.

Used ghosy shrimp for bait, 10' noodle rod, 4lb main line, 4lb flouro leader, #4 red Owner mosquito hook and a 3/8th sliding sinker.

Sorry no pics. Had a bunch but something happened when I tried to download them and they went into the twilight zone.

Tight lines,
B

Posts: 170 | Registered: 15 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post