CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Fishing Reports  Hop To Forums  Bays & Surf    More corb action report for 7-24/25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More corb action report for 7-24/25
 Login/Join

CB HB Staff
Captain
Picture of UnReel
posted
Haven't been out corbina hunting in a while but after talking to a few customers about targeting them over the weekend I got the fire lit up in me again so I decided to do some scouting around. Hit a spot first thing in the morning Wed and found a school of spawners flashing in the dark. First cast and ZZZZZZZ fish on. Decent one too.

Pre dawn corb

Sight fished cruisers in the skinny for an hr more before I lost the tide and they moved on. Left, made more bait and went back to the same spot later in the afternoon and they where back. Managed two more decent ones.

1st afternoon corb

2nd corb

Called it a day after the second fish.

Went back this am. Got there at 5am and again first cast and ZZZZZ another decent fish.

Didn't see the rest of this school though ? not much water movement in the morning, prob a better afternoon bite.

anyway, two days and 4 corbs from 18 to 20"

20 trips for 34 corbs up to 24"+ in 2012

Tight lines,
Behdad

This message has been edited. Last edited by: UnReel,

Posts: 169 | Registered: 15 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manager CB Huntington Beach shop
Deckhand
posted Hide Post
wow your the
sandkings are the best

Posts: 10 | Registered: 02 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post