CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Fishing Reports  Hop To Forums  Bays & Surf    24" and 25" corbina for Brandon N O.C report 5-23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

24" and 25" corbina for Brandon N O.C report 5-23
 Login/Join

CB HB Staff
Captain
Picture of UnReel
posted
Plan this morning was to hit the spotfin spot at daybreak. Brandon made his batch of GS this past Wednesday after work and I made my Ghosties yesterday morning so we where both baited up and ready to go. Got some Intel last night that the spotfin spot was just holding BSP's so made a quick decision to switch it up and go corbina hunting at an old go to spot that works on the top of the high tide. Plan paid off with Brandon popping two tanker corbina this morning. First one was an easy 25" fish , second one was an easy 24"er. These where Brandons first sight fished corbina. Pretty stoked for him to get two nice ones in one session. Below are the pics of the morning session.

Monster 25" corbina on the sand

Beast corbina for Brandon

Glory shot for Brandon

Short while later Brandon is on another tanker corbina. Few pics below of the battle to get the fish to shore

Brandons 24"er on the sand. Beautiful aqua color fish

Another double foot plus corbina for B

Second glory shot of the morning for Brandon

Killer morning session.

Congrats on the double corbina morning Brandon !!!!

I need to start guiding Wink Smiler

tight lines,
Behdad

Posts: 169 | Registered: 15 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2nd Ticket
posted Hide Post
Top notch guide work B.
Those are such beautiful, old guard corbina that really take a master touch.
Dig those fish Cool

2014 surf croaker:
corbina: 27
sfc: 0

Posts: 27 | Registered: 11 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post