CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Fishing Reports  Hop To Forums  Bays & Surf    Seeing Spots, lots of them !!! North O.C 5-13-14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seeing Spots, lots of them !!! North O.C 5-13-14
 Login/Join

CB HB Staff
Captain
Picture of UnReel
posted
Went and pumped up a batch of ghost shrimp yesterday with plans of using them on the incoming tide first thing this morning. Picked up my coworker Blake at 5:30am and then it was off to the spot that's been producing big BSP's and Spotfin croakers. Arrived on the beach just after sunup and conditions where perfect. light offshore winds, 2-3' surf, clean clear warm water. We set up on the small SC bed that the fish have been on and went to work. Pretty good fishing from start to end. To make it quick I had 5 spotfin from 16" to about 19" as well as 15 BSP's and two big jacksmelt. Blake had 15 BSP as well. All my fish where caught on Ghosties while Blake was using local caught SC's for bait. Below are the pics of the 5 Spotfin morning:

Spotfin #1

Spotfin #2

closer pic

Spotfin #3

Spotfin #4

Spotfin #5

Killer morning session. High tide is moving out of my window so it's time to find another location till the set up realigns for me.

Tight lines,
B

Posts: 169 | Registered: 15 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post