CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  CharkBait Forum  Hop To Forums  CharkBoard Chat    Charkbait Service
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charkbait Service
 Login/Join

Pinhead
posted
Hey Mark,
Stopped by your store this afternoon and picked up a rod and a few things, sorry I missed you (I only make it by every couple of years since I live in Alaska).
I just wanted to thank you for continuing to have such an excellent store, and service. Brandon assisted me with advice and helped me make some tackle selections. These days there are several good tackle stores around as I'm sure your aware. But, I always try to use Charkbait because I have never been disapointed with the service I have recieved not only from you, but also your employees. I will always be your customer, as long as this no B.S. approch to customer service exists! Thx- Mack Aka-Artic Traveler.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 04 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CharkBait Staff
Captain
Picture of Chark
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your feedback. I'm very proud of all the folks working here, the best team we've assembled, no doubt. Very experienced crew, enthusiastic fishermen all, and Megan at our SD shop is very fishy too - surprising indeed! All bring a lot to our company and are appreciated. The folks in back also represent top notch human capital and do a great job. I'm indeed fortunate to have 'em here!

Great Stuff!
Mark

Posts: 1276 | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post