CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  CharkBait Forum  Hop To Forums  CharkBoard Chat    Merry Christmas and Happpy New Year
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas and Happpy New Year
 Login/Join

CharkBait Staff
Captain
Picture of Chark
posted
Best wishes to all from each of us at CharkBait. Blake, Andy, David, Dallas, my sons Sergey & Mike, my wonderful wife/office manager Nadiya and I extend sincere thanks to our clients/friends for the support provided this year (and for the past 20+ years). It's been a rather amazing year, promising to stay equally amazing into 2021, it appears. One thing for sure, our reasons for heading out on the water have never been greater. There's no better distraction from day-to-day life than time on the water. 2020's wonderful fishing made that time on the water even more memorable. Thank you for helping this small privately owned family business survive and thrive this past year. We look forward to a better year ahead, for all.

Great Stuff!
Mark

Posts: 1537 | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post