CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  CharkBait Forum  Hop To Forums  CharkBoard Chat    Intl. Sportmen's EXPO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Intl. Sportmen's EXPO
 Login/Join

CharkBait Staff
Captain
Picture of Chark
posted
Toro Tamer will be at the Sacramento International Sportsmen's Exposition January 9-12. Our booth number is 3339, and we'll be showing off the full Toro Tamer line, including of course the hollow braid products, lures and perhaps the travel rods if room allows. I'll be covering the booth, so if you are in the area please do stop by and say hi!

We'll also have a little incentive going at the booth and on-line. Look for an announcement about that over the weekend on the Weekly Special's page.

Great Stuff!
Mark

Posts: 1503 | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pro Staff
Captain
posted Hide Post
Hey Mark, looking forward to seeing you there!
You know what booth I will be in.
Any idea what your booth is near?

Posts: 248 | Registered: 25 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CharkBait Staff
Captain
Picture of Chark
posted Hide Post
I don't know about other manufacturer's booths, but I'm pretty much a straight shot over to the food court...not that I'm planning on eating much, but it's a thought. Glad to know you'll be there Steve!!!

Great Stuff!
Mark

Pro Staff
Captain
posted Hide Post
Will you be set up with the proper computer connections to be able to sell all of the products in the Charkbait inventory, or just the items you have on display there?

CharkBait Staff
Captain
Picture of Chark
posted Hide Post
Display and demo only, but I'll have computer setup and can do delayed gratification.

Great Stuff!
Mark

CharkBait Staff
Captain
Picture of Chark
posted Hide Post
Many thanks to those who stopped by our booth at the show. Very nice show indeed, just wish I'd been able to see more. Thank you Steve Carson for your visits to the booth and support, much appreciated!

Great Stuff!
Mark

Pro Staff
Captain
posted Hide Post
Mark,
The other building with the shooting and hunting displays got very crowded. It was nice that you were located right there in the middle of the fishing section, where lots of people got to talk to you!