CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  CharkBait Forum  Hop To Forums  CharkBoard Chat    Charkbait is awesome!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charkbait is awesome!
 Login/Join

Pinhead
posted
I live in Wisconsin and bought a couple travel rods from Charkbait for my occasional trip to saltwater. I also bought one for fishing deep for salmon on the great lakes, but that's another story.
In April I lent one of my travel rods to a buddy who used it to catch some fish on S. Padre Island. Unfortunately, he apparently did not put the ferrule together all the way and when he set the hook he broke the rod. He contacted Charkbait to get a replacement piece. Although they do not sell that model anymore they were able to replace it with a similar rod. AND then they sent an extra, free travel rod along with the replacement piece. I hope to do more fishing in SoCal in the future and you can be sure Charkbait will be my outfitter. Thank you very much!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 18 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CharkBait Staff
Captain
Picture of Chark
posted Hide Post
Thank you, and very good fishing ahead! Enjoy the rod/rods and put 'em to good use for a long time to come.

Great Stuff!
Mark

Posts: 1345 | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post