CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  CharkBait Forum  Hop To Forums  CharkBoard Chat    Where's the Special Deals banner?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where's the Special Deals banner?
 Login/Join

Deckhand
Captain
posted
It doesn't show up on my computer, not last night, not today. I need stuff and want to spend money!! Is it me or is it late?

Posts: 301 | Registered: 20 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CharkBait Staff
Captain
Picture of Chark
posted Hide Post
The banner was/is posted near the top of every one of our webpages, plus on the main opening index page under the logo. Should indeed be showing AK, seeing plenty of orders so it's findable. Went live at 6pm last night.

Also, added a trick new feature to our site. If you go down any page to the contact area, check the right of the screen you will see a highlighted TOUR link by each store's address. So, you can browse the shop via the internet. It's kind of fun to mess with. My 5 year old has been having a ball with it, even drove around Huntington Beach.

http://maps.gstatic.com/m/stre...2wUrTslKiXiQKAiYD4D4

Great Stuff!
Mark

Posts: 1522 | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Deckhand
Captain
posted Hide Post
Not working for me; I see a message to click on the banner above but I see no banner and nothing happens regardless of where I click. I'm on a Mac if that means anything.

Posts: 301 | Registered: 20 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CharkBait Staff
Captain
Picture of Chark
posted Hide Post
Works on my iPad and phone. But try this link:
http://www.charkbait.com/specials-black.htm

Great Stuff!
Mark

Posts: 1522 | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Deckhand
Captain