CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  CharkBait Forum  Hop To Forums  CharkBoard Chat    The passion of the pursuit
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The passion of the pursuit
 Login/Join

Deckhand
Captain
Picture of Agate D
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I agree completely. I have never had a bad enough experience on any San Diego boat to warrant boycotting them. I guess I'm lucky or at least easy going.I dont resail with a bad boat either. 'Nuff said.

Posts: 771 | Registered: 03 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of Big Fish
posted Hide Post
I have had a couple of bad trips on boats in the LR fleet, however those trips were not necessarily due to the boat, captain or crew, but rather a couple of obnoxious individuals who thought they owned the boat and since they were both BIG dudes, nobody really wanted to say anything to them for fear of repercussions. And of course I was all too fortunate to have the privilege of having to share a stateroom with these two thugs/goons! I really wished the captain and crew would have told them to quit their whinning and bellyaching so the rest of us could enjoy the trip, but they didn't and these idiots were constantly complaining about everything. The food was too gourmet, the showers were too small, the meals were too small, why did they have to share the stateroom, on and on about everything. Needless to say that has been the ONLY time I was happy to depart the boat after a trip and I could not wait to see them depart and drive off! Never any problems with any of the boats or crews of any of the LR boats I've ridden. They do an excellent job!

Posts: 73 | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of SDTuna09
posted Hide Post
HMM Big Fish,

It is my belief under admiraltiy law/maritime the captian is directly responsible for the health and welfare of all members of the crew and passengers.

In your statement there was enough discourse that the Captain have full authority to speak with and admonish said passengers.

So in essence he was at fault and clearly responsible.

I served in the USCG for 6 years

SDTuna

Posts: 248 | Registered: 05 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the Royal Star would take my advice and hire a couple of Strippers , and offer a (free) Lap Dance with every meal. Well, Just to sort of break-up the travel time. Tim....Could we work on this ????

sweet charity

Posts: 446 | Registered: 27 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post