CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  CharkBait Forum  Hop To Forums  CharkBoard Chat    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
 Login/Join

Captain
Picture of slojig
posted
I hope all is well and people have a fun and safe Thanksgiving.

Posts: 62 | Registered: 16 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of DODOMAN
posted Hide Post
happy thankgiving to all.

lets wish the boys out there a blessing on the cows to.

COMING TO YOU LIVE !!

Posts: 1140 | Registered: 05 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2nd Ticket
posted Hide Post
Yes, from the "Mac" family to everyone on the forum,

"HAPPY TURKEY DAY"

Posts: 33 | Registered: 25 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of DODOMAN
posted Hide Post
lets share this turkey.

oowwww, it not ready yet.lol

COMING TO YOU LIVE !!

Posts: 1140 | Registered: 05 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of pigsticker
posted Hide Post
Never thought that I would see " fisting " in here?????

Posts: 893 | Registered: 17 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Deckhand
Captain
Picture of SDTuna
posted Hide Post
you guys are baaaaaaaad...
love to all the Charkbait crew and blessings on Thanksgiving.

SDTuna -

Posts: 261 | Registered: 01 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CharkBait Staff
Captain
Picture of Chark
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all the CharkBaiters, where ever you may be fishing!
This has been a pretty amazing year for CharkBait and certainly for me personally. The little business has grown, more folks employed here (and wonderful people they are) and the warehouse investment looks to be the right call. The old grizzled Charkster entered into blissful married life this year, much to my amazement. And, to further seal the deal the little wife-ski is carrying my first child. That's definatly a gift to be thankful for tenfold. It comes a little late in this game of life for me. Never thought that this blessing would be in the cards. But, every week that goes by confirms the reality - the gal's pregnant! No doubt, without the growth of this business none of these things would have come about. So, this Thanksgiving more than any in the past, I have so much to be thankful for. The folks that rolled the dice with us, those that trusted me enough to come and work here, to all those who supported CharkBait over the past 11 years, to you I give my deepest thanks of gratitude. Thank you, thank you so very much for your support. I hope I can continue to be worthy of your support as the years roll by. I owe you, and know it!

Sincerely,
Mark Smith

Posts: 1518 | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2nd Ticket
posted Hide Post
Mark,

While having great products at fair prices and great customer service is all part of the equation, please don't forget that the success of any business is in direct proportion with the energy and good thought supplied by the proprietor.

I am a fairly new poster here and I feel very lucky to have found this website and all the fishing knowledge that gravitates towards it. Thanks for making this forum an option for me and all others.

P.S. - Can't wait to challenge that Baker 4 in the Dry Tortugas.

Regards,
Tim McDonald (Mac)

Posts: 33 | Registered: 25 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Deckhand
Captain
Picture of SDTuna
posted Hide Post
MS,

Hats off to you as a business man, husband and soon to be dad. All these things are part of the way you have lived your life and given so much to so many over the years.

Thanksgiving Blessings to you, sergio and Nadia.

SDTuna -

Posts: 261 | Registered: 01 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of pigsticker
posted Hide Post
Your kindness and good acts towards others in your life are being repaid in kind. God has blessed you in many ways.
You are very deserving.
All my best Chark!

Posts: 893 | Registered: 17 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post