CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  CharkBait Forum  Hop To Forums  CharkBoard Chat    Ahi assassin 100
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ahi assassin 100
 Login/Join

Deckhand
posted
Mark ,what ever happened to the ahi assassin 100 ?

Posts: 16 | Registered: 07 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CharkBait Staff
Captain
Picture of Chark
posted Hide Post
I like that little stick, but few folks made use of the lighter version, most opted for the 200 for lighter jigs. I may have a couple left in stock - not enough to have available on the website. I did not produce more of that size on the last production, only the 200/300/400's. Will produce the lighter version next run.

Great Stuff!
Mark

Posts: 1286 | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Deckhand
posted Hide Post
Mark ,If you have one around i'll take it !!! If not when will the next run be available ?

CharkBait Staff
Captain
Picture of Chark
posted Hide Post
Sorry Steve, running a bit fast right now. Down in San Diego, leaving on a 2 day charter this evening. I'll double check once I get back Monday.

Great Stuff!
Mark

CharkBait Staff
Captain
Picture of Chark
posted Hide Post
Still sidetracked from clearing the warehouse. Had to travel to our SD shop for a few days this week. I'll clear up the barn over the weekend and get back to you. Very sorry for the delay. If I've got some they are stuck behind our show boxes and recent receiving. I'll take one of my sons over to the barn and do some clean up over the weekend.

Great Stuff!
Mark

Deckhand
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mark

CharkBait Staff
Captain
Picture of Chark
posted Hide Post
Good motivator to get to work clearing up the warehouse over at Toro. Spend a few hours doing that Monday, no gots Steve. Found a couple gems, but no 100's with conventional guides. Sorry.

Great Stuff!
Mark

Deckhand
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mark I appreciate you taking the time to look. Do you know when your going to place an order for them ? Thanks again , Steve