CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  CharkBait Forum  Hop To Forums  CharkBoard Chat    ESCA lights are back
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ESCA lights are back
 Login/Join

CharkBait Staff
Captain
Picture of Chark
posted
ESCA lights, the small saltwater powered bioluminescent fish attracting lights, are back in the US market. We sold them for several years here at CharkBait, great lights, attach to lures or use on terminal tackle or bait. They disappeared about five years ago. I didn't know what happened, had no way to reach their USA based manager. So, we pretty much gave up... Well, when looking over the websites of some of our European Toro Tamer dealers I noticed esca lights offered. So, they didn't disappear... I tracked 'em down.

They now have a USA distributor, the lights are available again. Hopefully at a store near you. But, in the event that they are not... We've got 'em back on the website, Weekly Specials page this week.

Great Stuff!
Mark

esca

Posts: 1292 | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post