CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  CharkBait Forum  Hop To Forums  CharkBoard Chat    Baja Fishing/Diving Opportunity
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Baja Fishing/Diving Opportunity
 Login/Join

Deckhand
posted
Hi all,

I have a trip scheduled to fish the Midriff islands in the Sea of Cortez on the panga mothership Andrea Lynn. We have had 2 people drop out on short notice and are looking for replacements. EVERYTHING is organized for the trip. Our group will travel on a bus from San Diego to San Felipe on 6/22 and spend the night at a hotel in SF. The Andrea Lynn will leave port 6/23 and return to SF on 6/28. Lodging is also available in San Diego for a group rate on the nights of 6/21 and 6/29 if needed.

The Andrea is the only mothership with SCUBA compressors and a dive master aboard. The ship supplies tanks and weight belts. Five of us will be taking the rest of our gear down to dive as well as fish. We will be fishing 2 guests per panga rather than the usual 3. This is the website for the charter company: http://www.bajasportfishinginc.com/Home_Page.html

Here are the approximate costs.

Costs:
Airfare to San Diego
Fishing trip: $1500 (6/23-6/28)
Bus from San Diego to San Felipe and Hotel for 1 night in SF: ~$150
Meals on the boat included in fare.
Bar tab and tips

If you are interested please email me for more information.

Iver Lien tunahead101@hotmail.com

Posts: 14 | Registered: 03 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CharkBait Staff
Captain
Picture of Beth
posted Hide Post
Hey Mark, I'm calling in sick for the 21-29! Can I borrow $1500 and some gear???? Please??? Pretty Please? I'll be nice to you and think of how productive I'll be after a break. Plus I will be able to write a trip report, thus making this an on the job illness!!!!!

Your Humble Employee, Beth

Posts: 75 | Registered: 29 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of Keta
posted Hide Post
Got the time
Got the cash
Got the gear
Got Amtrak
What I don't have is someone to feed the livestock during that time period.

I've been looking into one of these trips for a year or so.

Have fun.

Life's Tough, Then You Die

Posts: 576 | Registered: 12 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Deckhand
posted Hide Post
Hi all,
We still have 2 spots open on this trip. The chartermaster is eager to get 'em filled and is willing to cut someone a deal.

Email Jack Cohen if interested: hungryjack@peoplepc.com

Posts: 14 | Registered: 03 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post