Notify
Tools

SCI - 3/11:
 Login/Join

Captain
Picture of reelveal
posted
Quick report:

Jumped on a last minute crew trip on the SeaHorse out of Dana - with an old deckhand friend from the RRIII - Spike - some of you know him from the Chark charters.

Anyway - we limited out on big reds and caught 5 yellows up to 30lbs - all on the yo-yo.

I've never seen the weather so flat and calm on the backside of San Clemente Island in all my life.

Can't beat this weather - get out if you can.

Posts: 166 | Registered: 20 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crew
posted Hide Post
Winkmy friends from work went on that boat today i was supposed to go ,,but i have to fix school buses tyler is a great captain,i always enjoy going on the seahorse.greatboat and crew.-rich

proud sponsor of the NO Ma'aM club

Posts: 8 | Registered: 19 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of reelveal
posted Hide Post
Hey Rasta - ya mon...

I was trying to call Tyler to see how they did - not sure if they made it out or not...

The fishing was excellent on our trip - wide open reds - and some big yellows on the yo-yo. Looking forward to getting out there again.

Deckhand
Captain
Picture of HOGGEM'IN
posted Hide Post
Tell Spike I Mike Potts from Portland Oregon said Hi Spike gaffed my first cow TUNA On the Chark 10 day trip 05.

Posts: 69 | Registered: 08 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of reelveal
posted Hide Post
I'm fishing with Spike this weekend - I will let him know you said hello. He's pretty active on anonther forum at: www.senortuna.com - give him a shout.