CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Fishing Reports  Hop To Forums  Trip Reports    So whos fishing at CB?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So whos fishing at CB?
 Login/Join

Crew
posted
Hey everyone its jeff and ross here from CB crew were just about to leave port here on a day and a half trip on the renegade so wish us luck well be back friday in the AM hopefully with some good reports!

Posts: 9 | Registered: 29 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
posted Hide Post
Feeling lucky to be the first to say welcome aboard (noting your first post), wishing you a great trip, looking forward to your report!

Posts: 302 | Registered: 17 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crew
posted Hide Post
ya I know a little late for my first post after working at CB for a year.. Well the plans to head fifty miles out luckily I can keep everyone updated from the phone here

CharkBait Staff
Captain
Picture of Chark
posted Hide Post
Well, what you catching Ross and Jeff???

GS<
MS

Posts: 1538 | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of DODOMAN
posted Hide Post
MAYBE they are a little to far.

no reception, satilite radio works best.

COMING TO YOU LIVE !!

Posts: 1140 | Registered: 05 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crew
posted Hide Post
Ok sorry for the late response, we've been busy at the shop. Well me and Ross each got an albie, about 25 pounds each. Tough fishing for us, but the boat got 43 albacore for 28 anglers, along with 2 nice yellowtail under the kelps. Hope you all can get out there and get a piece of that action. Visit us at the shop sometime, and we will hook you up with the best stuff.