CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Fishing Reports  Hop To Forums  Trip Reports    2 days current update at clemente
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2 days current update at clemente
 Login/Join

Captain
Picture of DODOMAN
posted
slloooooooooowwwwwwww, and wiiiinnnndddddyyyyy.
only a 25lb sea bass brought in.

this is based on this morning report from a good friend . 5/5/7

COMING TO YOU LIVE !!

Posts: 1140 | Registered: 05 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of reelveal
posted Hide Post
Looks like the weather and wind had made it through - great weather ahead - I'd bet the yellows at Clemente are going to turn full speed as the water temps rise...

I'll be at Cat or or SCI or both Friday - Sunday.

See you on the water...

Posts: 166 | Registered: 20 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Deckhand
Captain
Picture of tanglediver
posted Hide Post
Windy, windy out this weekend. Great time to catch up on boat maintenance! I changed a fishbox pump that needed doing for a long time. I have more projects lined up. I always need a good time window for this stuff that is usually new to me. The ride will be that much more ready when the weather lies down.

The light of the eyes rejoices the heart, and a good report makes the bones healthy.
Proverb 15:30

Posts: 119 | Registered: 21 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of reelveal
posted Hide Post
Fishing Mothers Day weekend - not this windy weekend...

Dropping with wife and 1 year old off on neighbors boat in Avalon - then it's off to the backside - told the wives they'd see us after we caught just 2 fish (BIG WSB'S) - could be Friday at noon or possible Sunday afternoon - hopefully the earlier...

Yep - Got all my boat maintance done last couple of weeks - new bait tank pumps, Northern Lights generator serviced, Cummins engines serviced, Wesmar Side Scan sonar updated and dialed in...

Come on tuna season...

Captain
Captain
Picture of Walt
posted Hide Post
Reeveal,
Wesmar on a private boat, WOAH!! Thats the ultimate upgrade. As they say, Nice, Very Nice.

Walt

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Walt,

Posts: 346 | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of reelveal
posted Hide Post
The original owner spent an extra $30K to have it installed - it's pretty trick - you can point it at a kelp and count the fish.

Been getting constant lessons on my friends six pack - "Railtime" out of Huntington - he's got the same one and uses it on the WSB very successfully.

It's really designed for the tuna - that's where it shines.

Come on tuna...

Captain
Picture of DODOMAN
posted Hide Post
YELLOW ARE PICKIN UP AGAIN FELLAS, GOOD LUCK AND REPORT PLEASE.

COMING TO YOU LIVE !!

Posts: 1140 | Registered: 05 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post