CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Fishing Reports  Hop To Forums  Trip Reports    Staff skip day :
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Staff skip day :
 Login/Join

Captain
Picture of reelveal
posted
Tom, Matt, Mike, Beth,

How bout a Catalina WSB/Yellow run first week of March. Tom - be sure to bring that wet pasta rod from our Guadalupe trip. Mike and Matt bring all your Newells.

Check in with you guys tomorrow...

RV

Posts: 166 | Registered: 20 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of reelveal
posted Hide Post
Whoops - Beth - bring your purple everything...

RV

Deckhand
Captain
posted Hide Post
that would be grate but everyone at Charks will be gearing up for the Fred Hall show. And I need more RED Avet's The EOM would proably be a better time.

Mike

Posts: 85 | Registered: 20 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CharkBait Staff
Captain
Picture of Chark
posted Hide Post
Nice idea Kevin! We'd love to take a day off to go fishing. But, as Mike says we've got a little party to prepare for in March, and perhaps another little change for us coming along about the same time too!

GS<
MS

Great Stuff!
Mark

Posts: 1538 | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of reelveal
posted Hide Post
Mike - no more red Avets for you - it's time for those limited edition red/black Accurates!

Chark - I guess the Fred Hall show would get in the way... I'm hoping the other little change is some "talent" at your booth - hotter then the Bongos girls - maybe some red-heads for Tom...

RV