CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Fishing Reports  Hop To Forums  Long Range SD Reports    Red Rooster III 8 Day Charter 2011
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Red Rooster III 8 Day Charter 2011
 Login/Join

CharkBait Staff
Captain
Picture of Chark
posted
Returned Thursday 11/10 from our annual 8 day charter aboard the Red Rooster III. Great bunch of guys and some memorable fishing too. We had a wonderful group again, folks from Maryland, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania...and Bahrain (by way of South Africa). We didn't hit the tuna too hard (35), nor many wahoo (8), but the yellowtail at Benitos and the Ridge were accomodating, and we had the mother of all dorado bites to cap off the trip - with about 300 coming over the rail in under an hours time. Andy called in the RP to take sloppy seconds from us - and those guys had a blast too from the hoots and holler'n we heard as we pulled away. Nice trip, nice way to spend some time, and can't wait to get back out there again.

In 2012 we'll run 3 RRIII trips as well as one on the RP. We've added a 4 day'r in July, our annual 4 day in September and of course the 8 day in November. Additionally, we'll have another trip or two posted on our Charter page. Pictures will be uploade from the Charter next week, but the video is up now on our YouTube Channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ch...SA#p/u/0/uquT1n6zmTA

Great Stuff,
Mark

Posts: 1326 | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crew
posted Hide Post
This was my first long range trip and only my second time fishing the ocean and I will definitely be back again. This was one of the best fishing experiences I have ever had. Lots of good times great people and an amazing crew. I took my gopro to capture some of the action and I have completed the first part of Dorado madness. I will be working on many more videos of the trip.

Dorado Madness Part 1

Posts: 8 | Registered: 13 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
posted Hide Post
Kick Ass, Thanks again, You Are A Great DUDE !!

sweet charity

Posts: 446 | Registered: 27 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crew
posted Hide Post
I have completed Dorado madness parts 2 & 3 along with a video of some yellow tail and tuna fights. Enjoy

Dorado Madness Part 2

Dorado Madness Part 3

Yellow tail & Tuna

Posts: 8 | Registered: 13 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of SDTuna09
posted Hide Post
WFO on Do Do's awesome trip!

love the GoPro video

SDTuna

Posts: 248 | Registered: 05 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Captain
Picture of Walt
posted Hide Post
Great videos and congrats on the great fishing
but.... come on guys using an HX with
80 lb string for 10 lb Dorado ,,,,what happened
to the "Sport Fishing"

Posts: 342 | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
posted Hide Post
Old man and the Sea!!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry, Go on enough of these trips and I love to see a Big Grown Man Cry when the fish comes off, Yes, I LAUGH EVERYTIME, It's a great equalizer !!!!!!! Don't forget to ask hey, that looked like a nice one, Did you get it? Better Duck , He's really Pissed!!

sweet charity

Posts: 446 | Registered: 27 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post