CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Fishing Reports  Hop To Forums  Long Range SD Reports    Top Gun 80, 5-day, my version!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Top Gun 80, 5-day, my version!
 Login/Join

Deckhand
Captain
Picture of tanglediver
posted
Arrived at H&M Landing at noon on tuesday, the boat pulled away at 1pm and off to load bait we went by 230pm we were loaded and clear of Point Loma. Arrived at Guadalupe Is. at 1100am wednesday, 1105am I land my first Yellowtail-15#, 1120am, first Calico-5# then nothing the rest of the day. By wednesday morning we found ourselves at the southern end (Tuna Alley?), I scratched another Yellowtail-17#, then nothing the rest of the day. Friday, 24 fish on board including 2 tuna, one- destined to be the JP at 84# another had to be 100plus, minus50# bite courtesy of the taxman (AKA G.W. Shark), we are on the outside/backside of the island and a wide open Yellowtail bite ensued for 2 hours with Grumper Calicos mixed in. Saturday back to Tuna Alley and a steady Yellowtail bite with a pick bite on the yellowfin kept us busy until 1230pm brought our departure time. Back to San Diego sunday morning at 730am and all packed up from World Famous with one topped off cooler of Yellowtail fillets and smoked trade fish! Good Times!
Sea Ya!
Danny

The light of the eyes rejoices the heart, and a good report makes the bones healthy.
Proverb 15:30

Posts: 115 | Registered: 21 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post