CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Fishing Reports  Hop To Forums  Long Range SD Reports    CharkBait 5 Day Charter on the Rooster 8/29/20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CharkBait 5 Day Charter on the Rooster 8/29/20
 Login/Join

CharkBait Staff
Captain
Picture of Chark
posted
First day fishing on the RRIII CB annual charter posted some great catches. For the first time in a couple decades I'm not on the charter, and I have to say it's been my favorite trip over the years. We always seemed to find great fishing and memory material. This year I sent my son Sergey in my place. He's taken over the GM duties here, runs the website and oversees operations. I get to talk on the phone and with folks at the shop. He's also gotten into rod building, has made up a few rods he needed to try out. So, Sergey got the nod for this trip and I'll get to go out later this fall.

Checking the RRIII report, the guys got into some excellent fishing the first day. Skipper made the call to avoid some not so nice weather and take advantage of the local bluefin for the first days fishing. They hit it well. Everyone got a bluefin of 100# or greater. Big fish was a 300# toad, with several others well over 200. That's an auspicious start to a trip, with several more days to go.

Great Stuff!
Mark

Great Beginning

Posts: 1529 | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post