CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Fishing Reports  Hop To Forums  Northern California Reports    Muir Beach Salmon plus bonus Shark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Muir Beach Salmon plus bonus Shark
 Login/Join

2nd Ticket
Picture of Grambo
posted
Just north of San Francisco---Water nice in am and got worse about noon. 20 on the Hog Heaven boxed 13 Kings and released a few shorts. Most were amazed to see a 12 foot Great White within 500 Yrds of the beach. Shark swam along side then cut across the bow.
Dave

NE OUBLIE-DON'T FORGET

Posts: 28 | Registered: 20 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
posted Hide Post
I wish we got Salmon in my parts. The water is too warm but we also get fish you don't like Yellow tail and stuff so i'd be a catch 22. I think you guys get stripers up there too.

I saw a LARGE Greywhale this last weekend on the way back from a local Island (Catalina)30 miles out. I was speechless when I saw it and almost hit the thing. I veered out of its way infront of it to avoid hitting it. YOu never realize how wonderful it is to see something so large in person. Its a memory that will last forever.

89 Reinell CSF Cuddy 21.5Ft

Posts: 142 | Registered: 14 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post