Find
Notify
Tools

Back in the water
 Login/Join

Captain
Picture of Ol Pedro
posted
Went South of A.C. Saturday to help finish up the Gambler and bring her home to Pt. Pleasent . The crane put her in at the height of high tide and we were on our way to Big Egg inlet . Capt. Bob had to navigate through a narrow winding channel for a couple of miles . We encountered quite a few small john boats . You should have seen their faces when they saw our 90' monster coming at them . We had to go under five or six bridges and we popped out by the North jetty . We made the turn North and opened her up . She seems like a new boat with all the forest removed from under her . Bob opened her up and we were doing 26 kts with throttle to spare . we dropped her down to around 17 kts and had her home in around 3 hrs. I'm looking forward to getting out this weekend night Bluefishing .

Posts: 243 | Registered: 16 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2nd Ticket
Picture of DEE=THUNNUS
posted Hide Post
Hey pedro you starting to chase the blues already ?

Posts: 36 | Registered: 20 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of Ol Pedro
posted Hide Post
Dee Man ! Possibly this weekend . We haven't gotten out on the Friday night of the long weekend for at least 4 years . I'm still waiting to hear from Capt. Mike on Saturday . We will deffinatly be going next weekend . Might work some Fluke this weekend .

2nd Ticket
Picture of DEE=THUNNUS
posted Hide Post
are the blues starting to show up

Posts: 36 | Registered: 20 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
posted Hide Post
the blues are everywhere,loads of baitfish,big stripers are starting to show face too.When do the sharks start?I'm ready.pedro keep me in mind with some bluefish bodies.

Posts: 100 | Registered: 05 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of Ol Pedro
posted Hide Post
Let me know when you need them . Thinking on putting one rod out when it's not crowded for Makos .

Captain
Picture of Ol Pedro
posted Hide Post
Just talked to Mike and we are running Sat/Sun. nite this weekend . I'll be there both nights .

Captain
posted Hide Post
as soon as i hear theres shark action I'll get some.Let me know If you have a day off one weekend we'll go try and chum up a monster.How much is the blue night runs?

Captain
posted Hide Post
what time does the boat leave at night?got a nice 40inch 23lber on a strech diver early today the was alot of big ones being caught