CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Fishing Reports  Hop To Forums  Northeast Atlantic Reports    LBI - Beach Haven to Atlantic City:
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LBI - Beach Haven to Atlantic City:
 Login/Join

Captain
Picture of reelveal
posted
Any of you guys know a boat operation that would shuttle 10-15 people from Beach Haven to Atlantic City.

I have a family reunion in July and most of my family are degenerate gamblers.

Also - is it worth booking a fishing charter - anything other then bluefish would be fun.

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 166 | Registered: 20 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2nd Ticket
Picture of Caviar
posted Hide Post
It was the Black Whale. I am not sure if it is still in operation. They were located in Beach Haven

Posts: 43 | Registered: 21 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of Ol Pedro
posted Hide Post
When will you be In Beach Haven ?

Posts: 243 | Registered: 16 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of Ol Pedro
posted Hide Post
The Beach Haven Charter Fishing Assoc. has a couple of boats listed that could fill your needs . The Miss Beach Haven and the Star Fish . I work/fish out of Pt. Pleasant so we are a couple of inlets too far north for you .

Captain
Picture of reelveal
posted Hide Post
Ol Pedro,

I'll be in NJ from July 22-30.

I've fished fluke on the Miss Beach Haven before - I'll give them a call in regards to an AC trip.

Thanks.

Captain
Picture of Ol Pedro
posted Hide Post
There might be some YFT/Mahi's up by Late July . You might look into an Offshore troll trip . The Spencer Canyon isn't too bad a run from Beach Haven The Mahi hang under the lobster floats on the edge of the Canyons.

Captain
Picture of reelveal
posted Hide Post
OK - got it.

Darren Dorris, who runs one of your local mags - NJ Angler - is a friend of mine - we caught some mahi and small bluefin in your local canyons 2 years ago - hopefully we can do the same this year.

Captain
posted Hide Post
Did you guys take the blue polar out there

Posts: 100 | Registered: 05 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of reelveal
posted Hide Post
No - it was a center console Parker - I guess they sponsored the magazine - but I think the boat is for sale now - great boat if it's still available.