CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Fishing Reports  Hop To Forums  Northeast Atlantic Reports    Sunday Stripers in the fog
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sunday Stripers in the fog
 Login/Join

Captain
Picture of Ol Pedro
posted
Capt. Mike turned the Gambler south as we broke Manasquan Inlet. It was overcast and calm. The first drift off Seaside produced one Bluefish ,a breakoff, and I had a Bass follow up. The rest of the drifts produced until the fog got so thick that we couldn't see 75 yards in any direction. I managed to grind out 2 nice keepers on an Ava47 and Grandson got one short. I handed one off to a little kid and he landed a 15lber.We made our way back to Manasquan Inlet with lookouts posted and both radars running.The fog opened up as we broke the inlet. We ended up with 25 keeper Stripers and 2 Bluefish. There were at least another 20 shorts released.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ol Pedro,

Posts: 243 | Registered: 16 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post