CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Tackle Talk  Hop To Forums  New Gear    New Seaguar Fishing Lines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Seaguar Fishing Lines
 Login/Join

2nd Ticket
posted
I was wondering if anybody has had the chance to test out the new lines from seaguar, their "Kanzen" braided line or "Senshi" mono? I really like their flourocarbon and want to see if their other lines are just as good. I know they are a bit pricey and I'm pretty loyal to P-line but I'm always open to something new.

Posts: 45 | Registered: 17 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
posted Hide Post
Hi Nic. It's always good to be open to something new Smiler. Regarding the Seaguar braid (Kanzen), we should have some of that here at the shop in the next few weeks...we're gonna give it a shot in the lighter sizes (10# - 30# I think). So, you should be able to at least stop by and check it out.

I have no doubt that the Senshi mono is good stuff. At this time, I don't think we'll be bringing it in though - we have a lot of other line and no place to put new stuff right now! Who knows, we might decide to carry the line down the road, but for now, we're fine with P-Line, Izor, Ande, Trilene, and Momoi.

Posts: 108 | Registered: 27 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post