CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  CharkBait Forum  Hop To Forums  CharkBoard Chat    Wanna go fishing? $85 all in 8-10 Sat.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wanna go fishing? $85 all in 8-10 Sat.
 Login/Join

Captain
posted
"If this is in the wrong spot or improper my appoligies" I am just trying to get some more folks and maybe meet some of the other board members. That Said !!

Hi There Folks,

Constitutions going out this Saturday from 8am. till 10pm searching around the Coronado area for some yellows. Why fight the tournement crowd at Catalina?

Limited to 20 on an 80'x20" boat (thats roomy) and includes meals and permits !!!

We'd like a couple more anglers to liven up the day. It will be a great time as anyone who has been on the boat will attest to. Call 951-660-4130 or go to www.constitutioncharters.com. and send Joe an e-mail.

Regards,

Michael

Not affiliated with but do enjoy fishing on.<g>

"Learn from the experts, you won't live long enough to figure it all out on your own..."

Posts: 178 | Registered: 17 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
posted Hide Post
Just in case anyones interested, we had a great morning and afternoon wide open cuda bite.
We had to leave them biting as everyone had limits. And as a side note I never knew there were that many big calicos at the coranados.
Quite the fun throwing the iron all day.

"Learn from the experts, you won't live long enough to figure it all out on your own..."

Posts: 178 | Registered: 17 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post