CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing    The CharkBoards!    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Fishing Reports  Hop To Forums  Trip Reports    REALLY BAD DAY FOR ME
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

REALLY BAD DAY FOR ME
 Login/Join

Captain
Picture of DODOMAN
posted
THE STRIPERS GONE WIDE OPEN AT D.V.L.
i arrived early am to find boils everywhere.
it reminds me of albie boils.
the stripers and bass are chasing the trouts and shads.
just my luck , i only bring one rod.
a high end dobyns swimbait rod THAT broke in 2 pieces, also lost my t-29 ( 150.00 dollar swimbait ).

the l.m.b. came out the rocks to slam my bait, it took the bait back to the rocks and POP, that was it, line went slacked.
messed up my whole morning.
will be back next week for revenge.lol

COMING TO YOU LIVE !!

Posts: 1140 | Registered: 05 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
posted Hide Post
Poor Louie, Only had 1 rod, with a $150 swimbait? for that much they should jump in the truck fileted. Glad your having such a great time up there though.

"Learn from the experts, you won't live long enough to figure it all out on your own..."

Posts: 178 | Registered: 17 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of DODOMAN
posted Hide Post
lol, thanks mnrd55.

the striper action is still going strong. getting daily phone calls from friends with great size stipers and bass.
im taking a toon ( rental ) this weekend with a couple guys for sunday morning swimbait fishing, YA WANNA GO??

COMING TO YOU LIVE !!

Captain
posted Hide Post
Would love to go but have plans Sunday, maybe next week or definetly want a raincheck.

"Learn from the experts, you won't live long enough to figure it all out on your own..."

Posts: 178 | Registered: 17 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain
Picture of DODOMAN
posted Hide Post
fosho.

COMING TO YOU LIVE !!